All in-person club activities suspended until further notice
If you have a fever/cough or any other symptoms do not attend any club activities.
Isolate yourself and notify the club by email if you have recently attended any club activities.
With COVID-19 the club has had to implement a number of saftey measures set out by the Government, UL Wolves, the HSE and Canoeing Ireland to ensure safe paddling for all.
Some key measures
- Social distancing of 2 meters required on the water
- Access limited to committee members for the UL Boathouse
- Masks required indoors, in shuttles and in specific situations outdoors
- Reservations must be made on the UL Wolves website for all club events
- Any payments must be made online through UL Wolves
- Increased sanitisation / disinfecting of club gear and club facilities
And many more measures outlined below